Banking does not have to happen inside a branch. We have what you need to get your banking done at your home, office or in your car!
Following CDC recommendations, we are practicing social distancing in our branches and have made the decision to CLOSE our lobbies to protect our valued customers, employees, and community members, until further notice.
Our Drive-Thru locations remain OPEN during normal banking hours and we have many convenient ATM locations. Also, our LIVE! Remote Tellers are available at our Hamilton Super 1 and Missoula Airway branches.
Tips for Conducting your Banking needs remotely:
- Extended Support Hours- Our Digital Branch is available by phone, live Chat, or through online banking secure message from 7 am to 9 pm Monday – Friday, and 9 am to 5pm on Saturdays. You can tap to call us on our mobile friendly website or dial (406) 523-5419.
- E-Sign Documents- Using our Electronic signature (ESIGN) solution, you can sign many Bank documents at your home, office, or online, and know it is secure and compliant.
- Video Meetings- Did you know that our customer service and lending teams are having face-to-face meetings with our customers over video? Ask us about setting up a video meeting today!
- Go Online- Our Online and Mobile Banking services are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, allowing both consumers and businesses to perform many banking transactions from their homes or office locations. This includes the ability to deposit checks, transfer funds, make loan payments, check account balances, review account activity, pay bills, paperless statement delivery, and more. For instructions on how to get/receive paperless statements, click here.
- e-Business Options- Our online banking business services include ACH vendor payments, ACH Collections, payroll, remote deposit of checks, and more. Please contact our Digital Banking experts at (406) 523-5419 or submit a request to learn more.
- Bolt$ Debit Card App- Using the Bolt$ App, you can turn your debit card ‘on’ and ‘off’ and set alerts, allowing you to know where and when your card is being used. Through Bolt$, you can alert Mastercard of your travel plans to avoid disruptions and send money to other debit cards (person-to-person). To learn how to download and use the Bolt$ App, click here.
- LIVE! Remote Tellers- LIVE! stands for Local Interactive Video Experts. LIVE! allows our customers to deposit both cash and checks, exchange denominations, cash checks and more, with a TrailWest representative located in Western Montana. We currently have four LIVE! locations and our Video Experts are available for extended hours, seven days a week. Even when a LIVE! Expert is not available, the LIVE! machines still allow you to do deposits or withdraw funds as an ATM. For more information about LIVE!, including locations and hours, click here.
Where to find updates from us?
We will continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 and provide updates as they relate to the Bank on our website and on our social media channels which include:
Please be aware there has been an increase in Scams via email, phone and social media regarding COVID-19.
The Federal Trade Commission is providing updates regarding possible scams.