eSTATEMENTS FROM TRAILWEST BANK
Q: Did you know?
A: TrailWest Bank is able to offer our customers the option to go Paperless! Viewing your statement online is a great way to simplify, organize, and have less waste. Plus, your online statement is protected by your user name, your password, a secure access code and our online banking security.When you enroll you will be eliminating paper statements that can get lost in the mail or intercepted by identity thieves. Both statements and enclosures are available online the same day the statements are printed! Best of all, the sign up is simple, fast and FREE.
Q: So, how do I signup?
A: Signing up is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your online banking account;
- Go to the bottom, left hand section titled “Preferences;”
- Select the option “Delivery;”
- Select “Electronic Statement” beside the accounts you would like to receive email statements on;
- Review the “Statement Delivery Agreement;”
- Select the box next to “I agree to the terms of the agreement;”
- And, lastly, select the box titled “Submit.”
You are enrolled. It is that easy! No longer will you have to wait for your statement to arrive in the mail. You can access your statement FAST, from your own computer. You can save your statements to a secure file on your own computer, print them, or just view them with in the secure online banking site if you choose. At tax time you will be organized and ready!
Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to answer any questions you may have about our estatements or any other features of our Online Banking. Feel free to call your local TrailWest Bank office or email the Bank using the “Contact Us” page on the website.
Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!