The mission of TrailWest Bank is to:
- Strive to promote economic development and reinvestment in our communities serviced within the confines of prudent lending and operations.
- Provide for a long-term presence in the communities while retaining independent local ownership.
- Provide the highest quality of service available in the market place to our customers.
- Provide for continuity of management to ensure that our relationship banking philosophy remains strong into the future.
- Provide our employees with a good and challenging work environment.
- Provide our shareholders with reasonable asset growth and return on investment in the bank.
When you call one of our branches, you won’t have to fumble your way through any annoying phone menus. You will speak with a person immediately and taken care of in a timely manner.
If you feel that exceptional customer service is an important element to your banking needs, give us a call. We will strive to provide you with excellent banking products with that personal touch.
Alan Bradley, Founder, Chairman – 40+ years in Banking
Rich Zins, CEO, President, Manager Lolo Branch – 25+ years in Banking
Al Bradley, CFO, Executive Vice President – 15+ years in Banking
Chuck Shonkwiler, President, Manager Ravalli County Branches- 25+ years in Banking
Bob Clark, Vice President, Manager Frenchtown, Superior, and St. Regis Branches – 15+ years in Banking
Brenda Lange, Vice President, Manager Mortgage Service Center – 25+ years in Banking
Jeff Howe, Vice President, Manager Bonner Branch. – 15+ years in Banking
James Worth, Vice President, Manager Missoula Branches – 10+ years in Banking and 20+ Financial Services
Rod Leese, President Flathead County Branches- 20+ years in Banking