The mission of TrailWest Bank is to:
- Strive to promote economic development and reinvestment to our communities serviced within the confines of prudent lending and operations.
- Provide for a long-term presence in the communities while retaining independent local ownership.
- Provide the highest quality of service available in the market place to our customers.
- Provide for continuity of management to ensure that our relationship banking philosophy remains strong into the future.
- Provide our employees with a good and challenging work environment.
- Provide our shareholders with reasonable asset growth and return on investment in the bank.
When you call one of our branches, you won’t have to fumble your way through any annoying phone menus. You will speak with a person immediately. You will be directed to the right individual the first time and taken care of in a timely manner.
If you feel that exceptional customer service is an important element to your banking needs, give us a call. We will strive to provide you with excellent banking products with that personal touch.
Alan Bradley, Founder, Chairman – 40+ years in Banking
Rich Zins, CEO, President, Manager Lolo Branch – 25+ years in Banking
Chuck Shonkwiler, President, Manager Ravalli County Branch-25+ years in Banking
Bob Clark, Vice President, Manager Missoula, Frenchtown, Superior, St. Regis Branches – 15+ years in Banking
Brenda Lange, Vice President, Manager Mortgage Service Center – 20+ years Financial Experience
Jeff Howe, Vice President, Manager Mill Town Branch. – 15+ years Financial Experience
James Worth, Vice President, Manager Missoula Branch – 10+ years Financial Experience