Who is eligible for our Medical Banking Products?
- Medical Administrators
- Physician’s Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Other Professionals with the aforementioned fields
Let your hard earned money work for you, and get rewarded too!
Our Medical Professional Liquid Gold Checking account features a competitive variable tiered interest rate, no charge for checks, 2 courtesy domestic wire transfers monthly, complimentary official checks and money orders, a complimentary 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box, paperless statements, and complimentary Mobile Deposit. You will also enjoy access to over 55,000 surcharge –free ATMs worldwide. A minimum opening deposit of $100 is required with NO minimum balance requirements.
TrailWest Bank has lenders well-versed in medical practice financing. We have the experience to customize loan packages for new businesses, expansions, or personal investments. We take pride in tailoring loan packages to each specific situation!
Physicians, dentists, veterinarians, medical administrators, physician’s assistants, physical therapists, and related professionals all qualify for our Medical Professional products.
- Medical Professional Lines of Credit are short-term, revolving credit lines typically written for 12 month terms. Similar to our Business Lines of Credit, the balances can be advanced and paid back multiple times throughout the term, with interest paid on the amount of principal outstanding. The principal amount is due at maturity and is expected to revolve throughout the term of the loan.
- Partnership Financing is for the purchase of or investment in a practice. These loans vary in term based on the collateral used and repayment ability of the proposed venture. Each practice is unique and our financing solutions are, too!
- Real Estate Loans can range from single-family residences to large scale commercial complexes. Our custom Real Estate loan packages include construction or permanent financing with a wide selection of rate options.
- Equipment Loans are great for upgrading tools or purchasing new equipment for a practice. Businesses can also use existing equipment as collateral as another source for operating funds. Terms for equipment loans range from 12 months to 7 years, depending on the value and life of the collateral.
- Debt Consolidation can be used to combine business and investment debts into a more manageable payment. Centralizing debts can free up crucial cash flow to help make that next big financial step.